Skills allow you to check employee competencies when commissioning. You can now define your own skills and store them as a necessity for objects or services. In the event of non-compliance with the rules, you will receive information about which skills have been insufficiently fulfilled. Some examples of skills include “electrician”, “mechanic”, “first aider” and “possesses driving licence”.
- To edit skills, go to the new “Skills” tab in the navigation under “Project data >> Other”.
- To assign required skills to an object, first select the object and search for “Required skills” in the “Object data” section of the object info page on the right-hand sides. Click Edit to add, remove or reconfigure capabilities.
- To assign necessary capabilities to a service, first select the underlying object and then the desired service. Now select the third tab from the left below the service information and look for the “Skills” tab. Click on the pencil icon to edit the capabilities.
- To assign a skill to a staff member, go to the Skills page and click on the pencil icon in the “Connected employees” tab.
With trainings, you can store training courses, further training and briefings in WARIOS and, if necessary, assign associated skills.
- To edit trainings, go to the new “Trainings” tab in the navigation under “Project data > >Other”.
- To complete a training, first select the training and then click on “Finish training”. Now confirm the participation of the previously stored participants. The linked skills are now assigned to all participants.
3. malfunction photos
Malfunction photos offer the possibility to store the cause, the status or the elimination of the fault in pictures. These photos are displayed directly in the web application and the malfunction report.
- To add or remove malfunction photos, go to the third “Malfunction Photos” tab from the top in the malfunction window and click either “Add” or the bin icon within the image.
4. object filter
Object filters help to speed up your workflow and create a better overview of the project. You get pre-filtered views for common WARIOS functionalities with just one click.
- To edit object filters, go to the new tab “Object filter” in the navigation under “Project data”.
- To get a pre-filtered view, first select the object filter and then click on the desired tab to the left of the table.
- The following views are supported:
- Objects (table)
- Object monitoring
- History (timeline)
- Malfunctions (table)
- Maintenance (table)
- Repairs (table)
- Exchanges (table)
5. running chits
There are 3 new features coming to running chits, some of which also affect the running chit report.
- Running chit fields can now be declared as a mandatory field, which requires a value to be entered when performing maintenance or creating a report.
- Yes/No fields have been extended by a third status “Not filled in”. This is the default status of the Yes/No field.
- 3. Running chit reactions have been revised and added again. Define conditions for the values of a field and additionally declare the reactions to be executed if the condition applies.
- To mark a field as mandatory, activate the checkbox behind the type selection of the field.
To edit the reactions of a field, click on the lightning icon behind the mandatory field checkbox.
6. adjustments on the web
- Added configurable columns for objects
- Added configurable columns for services
- Calendar intervals are calculated based on the day and not the time, this allows maintenance to be carried out on the same day, before the defined time, without the calculation reverting to the previous date
- The date for the history timeline is now always the start timestamp.
7. adjustments in the app
- Support of mandatory fields in running chits
- Support of “Not filled in” as status for yes/no fields
- Support of malfunction photos for active malfunctions, read only
8. bug fixes
- Error in calculation of future calendar intervals
- Error when performing one-time service parameters
- Error when selecting additional malfunction receivers when creating and editing malfunctions
- Error when renewing the language results in no translations